FAQ When You Rent a Dumpster from Bin There Dump That Central Virginia
Here at Bin There Dump That, we want to make sure that you cross all your t's and dot your i's before you order a dumpster. You need to be informed about some of the terms that can cause you incur extra charges. Here are a some reasons why you can incur extra fees:
- Extended dumpster rental period (more than the initial 7 days)
- Dumpster rentals weighing more than the allotted weight allowance given for each dumpster, i.e. 20 Yard dumpsters are allotted up to 3 tons of waste disposal
- Mileage surcharge from our central hub, i.e. your requested address for the dumpster rental is over 30 miles from our central hub.
No, this is a service that we have included into our business model. This is something that we do no matter the size dumpster, where you are, when it is. Every dumpster we deliver has driveway protection system because we respect you and your property. On top of that, we offer these services too:
- Sweep under and around the dumpster to make sure all fallen debris makes its way to the local landfill and transfer station
- Magnetic sweep under and around the dumpster to make sure there are no nails or metal shards left on the driveway
- Delivery and Pick up of the dumpster on weekdays and Saturday
- Same day or next day dumpster rental (Please contact our dumpster consultant for more information to rent a dumpster and request same day or next day rental)
It depends on the project that you will be undertaking, if you're unsure, we suggest that you connect with one of our dumpster consultants who are trained to assist you with choosing the best size and option for you. Be prepared to answer a few questions:
- What project will you be undertaking?
- What are you disposing of?
- If it's a fence, or tiles, or kitchen cabinets, be prepared to give some measurements.
- How long is the waste disposal project?
Request a Free Quote Near You!
Friendly, professional customer service, plus fair pricing, equals value.Request a Free Quote